To prepare for this Discussion:
- Identify the dimension of quality (effectiveness).
- Research an article that relates to the quality dimension selected. You may use any credible resource for your research. A few examples of journals that you may wish to include in your search: The Lancet, The New England Journal of Medicine, The Journal of the American Medical Association, the Journal of American Medical Informatics Association, and the Journal of Nursing Care Quality.
- Evaluate the use of evidence in this article.
Identify the article you have selected in the first line of your posting and note the related quality dimension (effectiveness).
- Briefly summarize the article.
- Evaluate the use of evidence in this article. Explain the ease or difficulty you experienced in assessing the evidence as a result of the information provided in the article. Share your analysis of the necessary characteristics of quality measurement.
- Share quality-related questions or insights you have gained from reading this article.