- Describe just what you see in the photograph (not what you think the photograph is about). List details:
2.Describe the photograph using all of the following terms and format each term in bold when you actually use it.
symmetry or asymmetry (choose only one)
- What do you think is the message of your photograph?
- What is the purpose of the photograph itself (advertisement, news, etc.)? Who is intended to see it?
- What and/or who are pictured in the photograph? List visual fact, not interpretation:
- What is the ‘mood’ of the photograph? What do you see that makes you think so?
- Does the photo show an event or use a symbol you recognize?
- How does the composition help tell the story of the photograph?
- Does this image show about the issues, values, beliefs, and everyday life of its present-day culture?
- What would you change about the photograph? Why? What might be another composition you would use to tell this story?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The post Photography appeared first on ACED ESSAYS.