Has Police Brutality escalated over the past 10 years?
- Introductory Section (one page)
- State the research question and hypothesis.
- Discuss your research argument.
- Summarize the main parts of your paper.
- Problem Background and Significance Section (two pages)
- Explain the contextual background and significance of your research topic.
- Literature Review Section (three pages)
- Analyze the academic literature that focuses on your research topic.
- Research Methods Section (two pages)
- Formulate a research design process appropriate to your research topic.
- Results and Findings Section (two pages)
- Synthesize your research results and inferences.
- Summary and Conclusions Section (two pages)
- Recapitulate the main parts and results of your research.
The Capstone Final Paper
- Must be at least 12 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references) and formatted according to APA style
Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of Capstone Final Paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
Must utilize academic voice.
Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph.
Must use at least eight scholarly, peer-reviewed, credible sources in addition to the course text.
Must document any information used from sources in APA style
Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style