You are a health care policy analyst for the local health department. You have been tasked with identifying a policy relevant to health care (e.g., obesity, smoking, asthma, etc.) from your state health department. Once identified, you are to conduct a critical analysis of the policy using the six steps of policy analysis:
1) Verify, define, and detail the problem.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2) Establish evaluation criteria.
3) Identify alternative policies.
4) Evaluate alternative policies.
5) Display and distinguish among alternative policies.
6) Monitor the implemented policy.
Present the analysis in a PowerPoint presentation (14 slides); make sure to include speaker notes.