Project MGT with Fuzzy Logic Technique and Implementation on A Business
Project Management Tools
This week’s readings discussed tools that are available for the planning and control of projects. These tools include WBSs, Gantt charts, and PERT/CPM networks.
In this assignment, you will design CPM and PERT networks to meet the requirements of an engineering firm. The firm needs solutions for the following problem:
One of the firm’s existing projects needs to be completed earlier than planned. Use the following data and the critical path and PERT methods to answer the questions that follow. Use the “most likely time” estimate (m) as the time estimate for the CPM analysis.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
|Activity||Immediate Predecessors||Times in Days|
- Draw the network.
- Describe the critical path using the CPM approach.
- Analyze what the estimated completion time using the CPM approach is.
- Analyze what the estimated completion time using the PERT approach is.
- Assess why the estimated completion times are not identical in the two approaches.
- Under what circumstances would the CPM approach to developing a project plan be more appropriate? Under what circumstances would the PERT approach be more appropriate?
- Submit your report in a three- to four-page Word document, using APA style.