Prokaryotes Protists and Fungi There Are Diverse in Nature
O you’re headed off to your pre-professional school interview. After introductions are given, the microbiologists on your interview panel asks you:
- o why bacteria are genetically diverse. How would you respond?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- o about Koch’s postulates and the usefulness for understanding disease. How would you respond to
- o to compare bacterial exotoxin and endotoxins. How would you respond to them?
4. Explain the general lifecycle of fungus. If you use diagrams, please be sure to explain them and define all the terminology. Do not assume I know what you are diagraming.
5. There are four supergroups that all eukaryotes are currently placed into. Using the table below, list the 4 supergroups and place the organisms below the correct supergroup.
- Place the supergroup name in numbers 1 – 4.
● Also, what does the acronym for one of the supergroups stand for?
o List the general characteristics for each supergroup.
● Place the respective organism into the corresponding supergroup: apple tree, Rhizopus, people, Euglenids, mycorrihizae, yeast, green algae, ciliates, radiolarians, sushi wrapper, amoeba, Giardia, & dinoflagellates
- Supergroup 1:
- Supergroup 2:
- Supergroup 3:
- Supergroup 4: