1. In a sentence or two, describe the PR situation.
2. Describe the communication you are planning to use. What is the PR technique, a newsletter, a VNR, a speaker series, etc. . . . what is it?
3. Design the experiment you would use to test the effectiveness of your chosen communication technique. Provide the following:
a. The Experimental Design Including:
- Description of Subjects for Treatment and Control Groups
- Description of Treatment
- Description of Method used for Random Assignment of Subjects
- Duration of Time Between Pre- and Post-Measures
- A Diagram of the Experiment
b. A One-Page Questionnaire to be Used for the Pre-Test
c. A One-Page Questionnaire to be Used for the Post-Test