Each time thew professor will grade the journal from 1 to 3 on three dimensions:
(1) thematic analysis–ability to identify the most important themes of the readings accurately, and the quality of your analysis of these themes,
(2) contextualization–analysis of the ‘voice’ of the author (point of view, source of authority), and relationship of the author’s arguments to other readings in the course or the lectures, and
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
(3) personal synthesis–your analysis of how this reading adds to your overall understanding of religion in Korean society.
- 3-4 pages.
- from Korean Religions in Practice, chapter 10 (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9dgCgLtZd…)
- Buswell,Christianity part 4 & 5 (http://site.ebrary.com/lib/uwash/reader.action?doc…)
- Buswell, The Zen Monastic Experience (all) (https://www.enotes.com/topics/zen-monastic-experie…)
- from Tu Wei-ming, ed. Confucian Traditions in East Asian Modernity, Koh Byong-ik, “https://www.enotes.com/topics/zen-monastic-experie…” pp 191-201, and Kim Kwang-ok, “The Reproduction of Confucian Culture in Contemporary Korea” pp 202-227 (https://books.google.com/books?printsec=frontcover…)