Hello, I need one paper or a paper and a half but in order to do that you need to read few pages and I have attached them also I have attached a paper of how to write it, here are few questions that will help you to write it and need to be consider:
- Look at the issue from lots of different perspectives – the student, teacher, parent, school, different groups of people, neighborhoods, society.
- Be specific. Who does it affect? Why/How? Who makes the decisions related to the issue? Why?
- Is there a hidden agenda?
- Who benefits? How?
- Who has voice/power? Who doesn’t?
- Are there ethical concerns?
- Which groups are included? Which are excluded? By whom? Why?
- What social, historical, political, cultural, philosophical forces drive the above?
- How might/does the issue affect urban education today?