Prepare a report about (Air Pollution) (7-10 standard pages) using at least 10 scholarly articles from different peer-reviewed scientific journals, web-sites, or books.
Your report should include:
- Cover page (title of the topic, date, course title, student’s name, instructor name).
- Table of contents (topic and page number).
- Introduction – review broad knowledge of the overall topic and focus on the major point of the paper.
- Background, history, review of literature – provide the necessary background or history for understanding the discussion. A Review-of-Literature synthesizes information from a variety of significant sources related to the major point of the paper.
- Discussion – thorough argument, critique or discussion.
- Conclusions, recommendations – reinforce the major claims or interpretation; significance, limitations.
Then make a 10-15-minute PowerPoint presentation. Your presentation will be evaluated/graded basis on the quality of your presentation, which should include:
- A cover page (title of the topic, your name, date of presentation, course title, student’s name, instructor name);
- Table of contents (topic and page number)
- Introduction/summary of the topic
- Discussion of how the topic relates to the environment, how human health may be impacted (case study acceptable) and any current regulations or guidelines
Your PowerPoint slides should look professional. Make sure the slides are readable and that without spelling or formatting errors. Include graphics and/or pictures. You must use at least ten references [books and/or articles from scientific journals].