Prompt 1 Access the following research: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3955827/
1. (300 words) Discuss the validity of the instrument used in this research.
2. (300 words) What are some internal and external validity threats associated with this research instrument?
3. (300 words) What are the strengths and weaknesses of this research?
4. (300 words) Based on your answer, what would you have done differently?
5. (300 words) Locate a similar research article and compare it to the one above.
6. (300 words) How applicable is the above article to current public health concerns?
Prompt 2 Pathways to Safer Opioid Use Scenario
Link to access scenario: https://health.gov/hcq/trainings/pathways/index.html
Complete the character role of the pharmacist Dr. Katrina Lee. You can work through this character more than once, making different decisions to alter the outcome. Once you have completed this role, answer the following:
1. (200 words) What decisions did you make?
2. (200 words) Did you change any of your answers?
3. (200 words ) Did anything surprise you?
4. (200 words) As a public health professional, how can you work with pharmacists on the opioid crisis, provide example ?
5. (300 words) Describe the importance of collaboration and teamwork within the healthcare filed?
6. (300 words) What steps can public health officials take to reduce this epidemic provide example of this?
Use APA 7th edition and at least four reference