Senior LTD Risk Analyst and Insurance Regulations
Construct a framework for identifying, evaluating, and categorizing risk and risk management tools.
- Appraise the relationship between a heightened regulatory environment and corporate governance.
- Evaluate the components of operational risk and the application of corresponding risk management plans.
- Evaluate the principles of risk and reward in the investment sector and its applications to the broader area of risk management.
LTD Acceptance is a private property and auto insurance carrier that specializes in sports cars and motorcycles. This organization is owned by LTD Capital, a large equity group with over 15 holdings. LTD Acceptance is the parent company’s single largest holding as it drives 70% of total revenue. Due to the inherent risk involved in that segment of the market, many of LTD Acceptance’s competitors do not offer policies for sports cars or motorcycles. This market segment is underserved which is why the organization has 20,000 active policies for a sports car or a motorcycle.
LTD is headquartered in Houston, TX. LTD does not sell insurance directly to the public. Instead, it uses third-party agents to sell its policies. LTD handles all customer service needs including claims intake, policy services, and general questions. The company operates in four states: California, Texas, Louisiana, and Florida. Currently, LTD does not have an active system in place to ensure that its agents are in fact using LTD guidelines to screen potential policyholders. However, no evidence of negligence has emerged so far as the organization has yet to have a year in which it was not profitable. LTD has also had the good fortune of not suffering losses because of natural disasters or catastrophic events.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. All required slides are included, along with any supporting explanations or examples and are professionally presented.
2. Thorough and accurate discussion that utilizes specific examples of the importance of identifying risks is included AND appropriate consequences of failing to identify each risk mentioned are fully explained.
3. More than two insurance regulations (laws or acts) are thoroughly and accurately analyzed in their role in managing risk in the insurance industry.
4. More than one valid risk relevant to LTD is identified and explained for each area (market, compliance, and business).
5. Thorough and accurate explanations that utilize specific examples of why operational losses must be categorized are included.
6. Thorough and accurate explanations that utilize specific examples of how the relationship between risk and reward relates to investing
7. Thorough and accurate explanations that utilize specific examples to examine how effective financial management correlates with risk management.
8. Conclusion slide(s) thoroughly summarizes the details of more than three pertinent risk management activities AND provides deep and meaningful insight on how each affects organizational effectiveness. Includes rationale for selection