- Exhibit knowledge of fundamental theories in business career communications and how career writing can improve skills for career Search, Resumes and Follow Ups Communication. (Lo 1.1) (Lo 4.4)
- Describe behavior-based structured interviewing and using technique to assess candidates (e.g., using structured interviews, technique implementation for job analysis and job description). (Lo 3.5) (Lo 2.2)
- Apply techniques to lead and participate in collaborative and individual management writing. (Lo 2.3)
Assignment Question(s): (Marks 5)
Again, this assignment is also sequel of assignment 1 & 2.
After publishing advertisements in several channels, the school committee receives a lot of applications for hiring new teaching and non-teaching staff, so answer the following questions-
- You have to First shortlist the candidates from the applications received
- Set at least three criteria for shortlisting the candidate, explain briefly, why you are choosing such criteria for desired candidates.
- Explain each criterion in 50-100 words.
- Question 1 is worth (50 Marks for each Criteria, 03 X 0.50 = 1.50 Marks)
- Draft an “Interview Call Letter” for sending to shortlisted Candidates. 100 words
- Before answering this question, refer to Chapter 13 & Chapter 14 from the course Textbook.
- Question 2 is worth 1 mark
- Prepare a Behaviour Based Common Interview Question for the Interview.
- While preparing behaviour-based questions for conducting the interview, the student has to include five questions of their own (remember: behaviour-based questions. So, questions like “what’s your name” or “what’s your address” do not count).
- Questions that can be answer by Yes/No only, will not also be accepted.
- Question 3 is worth (0.50 Marks for each Criteria, 05 X 0.50 = 02.50 Marks)