SOCI 1001 Week 4 Essay.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In this week, begin with an exploration of Interactive Unit 4: Race, Class, and Gender Inequality and Interactive Unit 5: Deviance, Aging and Global Inequality. Then return here to participate in a Discussion activity focused on creating positive social change.SOCI 1001 Week 4 Essay.
ORDER A PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPER HERE
Laureate Education. (2018). SOCI 1001S: Introduction to Sociology [Lecture Notes]. Retrieved from Laureate Education, Inc.:
- Interactive Unit 4: Race, Class, and Gender Inequality
- Interactive Unit 5: Deviance, Aging, and Global Inequality.SOCI 1001 Week 4 Essay.
Preparing to Write the Final Essay
In your Week 3 Rough Draft Essay Worksheet, you evaluated the three sociological perspectives (functionalist, conflict, and symbolic interactionism), chose a social institution, and analyzed the social institution from the three sociological perspectives. For your Week 6 Final Essay, you will expand upon the work you completed in the Rough Draft Essay Worksheet.SOCI 1001 Week 4 Essay.
In this discussion, you will share your plans for your Final Essay assignment.
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review the Rough Draft Essay Worksheet that you completed in Week 3, in which you began exploring the content for your Final Essay.
- Consider the feedback you received on your Rough Draft Essay Worksheet. Will you conduct research on the social issue or problem you mentioned in the Worksheet or choose another social issue or problem ? Will you focus on the social institution you chose or use another social institution?
- Consider the number of ways that the social institution you chose contributes to the transmission of society’s values and how it might influence the social issue or problem.
With these thoughts in mind:
BY DAY 3
Post a 1- to 2-paragraph response to the following prompts as they relate to writing your Final Essay:
- Share the social issue or problem you chose (or are considering) for exploration in your Final Essay.
- Explain why you chose the social issue or problem.
- Share the social institution you plan to discuss in your Final Essay.
- Explain how the social institution you chose is related to the social issue or problem you plan to explore.
- Share which sociological perspective(s) you plan to use to analyze the social issue or problem.
- Describe your confidence level with writing your Final Essay. Are there any components of the assignment that you would like to better understand?SOCI 1001 Week 4 Essay.
Read a selection of your colleagues’ postings.
BY DAY 5
Respond to at least one of your colleagues’ postings in one or more of the following ways:
- Ask a probing question.
- Share an insight from having read your colleague’s posting.
- Offer and support an opinion.
- Validate an idea with your own experience.
- Make a suggestion.
- Expand on your colleague’s posting.
You may return to this Discussion during the remainder of the course to read the responses to your initial posting. Note what you have learned and/or any insights that you have gained as a result of the comments your colleagues made.SOCI 1001 Week 4 Essay.
The post SOCI 1001 Week 4 Essay. appeared first on Online Nursing Essay.