Species from Air UAVs and High Resolution Challenge for Plant Conservation Discussion
Read the article “Identifying species from the air: UAVs and the very high resolution challenge for plant conservation” (Baena et al., 2017) in depth, and answer the following questions (please do not repeat the abstract):
1. What was the key issue, or application the authors attempted to solve?
2. What data is collected? For what purpose?
3. List a few things that authors considered in planning the UAV mission for
collecting imagery appropriate for the study.
4. How was image data (aerial photography) used to address the research
needs? What products were derived from image data?
5. How successful were image interpretation and analysis at addressing this
research? What statistical or descriptive assessments were used?
6. What are the advantages of remote sensing data for solving the problems
raised by the authors, comparing with traditional field survey?
https://bluessay.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/logonew.png00developerhttps://bluessay.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/logonew.pngdeveloper2020-11-02 12:56:392020-11-02 12:56:39Species from Air UAVs and High Resolution Challenge for Plant Conservation Discussion
Be advised that this service is completely legal and does not infringe any college/university law. The paper received from our company may be used as a source for a deeper comprehension on the subject.
Our payment system is secure and efficient. We guarantee your security and 100% refund as per the guidelines