Describe your last 1)outstanding customer service experience? What was special about it?
- 2)horrible customer service experiences. ? Did you complain? How did the company react?
How did it affect (1) and (2) your attitude toward the firm? How did it affect your purchase behavior?
My answer :
My last positive customer service experience was at Starbucks. Last week, as usual, at sunset, I went to order a chai tea latte from Starbucks. When payment I was surprised that I forgot my wallet at home. It was an embarrassing moment, but the employee was too nice and said: “it on us this time”.
( please make up negative experience for me )
The Starbucks experience increases my loyalty to them.
- Go back to your positive and negative experiences and identify based on the RATER dimensions which dimension(s) it was addressing and why?
- Watch the link with United breaks guitar song 1. How many views does it have?
- What is the service failure about? Which dimensions of service quality did they fail?
- What kind of effects did this song have?
- T or F and explain why?
- a) A brand consists of product features/ attributes.
- b) A brand is a company’s logo.
- What are brands? How are they formed? Are brands valuable and why?
- Try to guess which are the first ten global brands as of 2018 (valuable), 1 being the most valuable:
If you guess the right brand you get 2 points, if you guess the right brand and the right rank you get 5 points. Let’s see who is going to have the biggest score :D.
- If you are a marketing manager, why would you convince the CEO to invest in creating a brand name for your business?