- Research and identify a public organization (such as government at any level, non-profit military, public education) of your choice. Then write and submit the following:
- Describe the organization. Your description MUST include the organization name, organization type (such as government, non-profit, educational, etc.), what the organization does, its mission and goals, the primary population it serves. YOU MUST INCLUDE A LINK TO THE ORGANIZATION’S WEB PAGE.
- Identify a position of interest to you. The position can be filled by a current organizational member or be listed on the organization’s employment web page.
- Describe the position, identifying and describing the primary duties and responsibilities, and the knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
- If the position is already filled, you may visit the Bureau of Labor Statistics to determine the primary duties and responsibilities, and the knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
Your submission must be 300-500 words. DO NOT CUT AND PASTE ORGANIZATIONAL OR JOB DESCRIPTIONS AS THIS WILL AUTOMATICALLY DEDUCT 50% FROM YOUR GRADE. Be sure to use academic tone, APA style formatting, and check your spelling and grammar to receive the maximum possible points. DUE NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, NOV. 30, 2018.
Be advised that this service is completely legal and does not infringe any college/university law. The paper received from our company may be used as a source for a deeper comprehension on the subject.
WEBSITE LIVE CHAT:
Any Given Deadline