The Attributes and Benefits of Fujifilm GF 100 Case Study
Today, there is a great multitude and varieties of new products available in stores and online, from which consumers can choose. Think about the new products you’ve seen in the past two or three years, then choose a new product from any category.
1. How would you define the attributes and benefits of the chosen product?
2. Define the core, actual, and augmented product benefits.
3. Briefly describe the steps in the new product development process.
4. Each product will have a life cycle, although its exact shape and length are not known in advance. Explain each step in the PLC.
5. What are the dimensions upon which a company manages its product portfolio?