The Prophetic Literature is made up of the four major prophets and the 12 minor prophets, as you know. What most people don’t know, however, is that when the prophets communicated God’s words to his people, only about 10 percent had to do with foretelling the future. The other 90 percent was proclamation, that is, preaching or forthtelling. Two questions: Since what the prophets wrote was inspired by God himself, why do the percentages fall this way and, in light of this, to what degree are we missing the overall prophetic message when we become so focused on the foretelling aspect, especially those predicted events still future to us?
Be advised that this service is completely legal and does not infringe any college/university law. The paper received from our company may be used as a source for a deeper comprehension on the subject.
WEBSITE LIVE CHAT:
Any Given Deadline