The function of an Abstract is to provide a brief, descriptive summary of the essay/report. The function of an Abstract is to inform the reader of the contents of the report /essay so that the reader can see in advance the key areas covered and the main points of the argument. An Abstract clearly states the purpose and direction, the main arguments and the conclusions reached. It is a mini version of the paper. If writing an investigative report which includes research findings, then it is usual to include in the Abstract the aims or objectives, methods, findings or results, conclusions and implications.
Keep these guidelines for abstracts in mind:
- Provides a professional, scholarly synopsis of the capstone project
- States the purpose of the capstone clearly and succinctly
- Provides a brief rationale for the capstone project.
- Describes the design and methodology of the main activities of the project
- Describes the expected results or the outcomes of the capstone.
- Provides a summary statement that shows the possible implication of the capstone project to student’s clinical practice setting or profession.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now