Select a specific advertising campaign of a product or service to evaluate.
Research your selected advertising campaign using the Internet or other sources.
Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word paper that evaluates your selected advertising campaign using the TARES test of ethical advertising. Remember, the TARES test asks the following questions:
- Are the ads claims truthful?
- Is the claim an authentic one?
- Does the ad treat the recipient with respect?
- Is thereequality of status or importance between the sender and the receiver?
Answer the following questions in your paper:
- Who is the intended audience for this product?
- What needs does the product or service propose to fulfill?
- What are the positive aspects of the advertising campaign?
- What are the negative aspects of the advertising campaign?
- In what ways is the advertising ethical or unethical?
- Does the campaign meet the TARES t