Whole Foods Functional Areas Strategic Management
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Copy/paste the phrases from the text is not acceptable. You MUST use your own expressions.
- Using the terminology developed in the course of Strategic Management will be highly valued.
- Explain the contribution of the different functional areas to the overall well-being of Whole foods. (1Mark) 2. Describe the growth strategy used by Whole Foods. Is it successful? Justify. (1.5Mark) 3. Explain the issues related to strategic competitive advantage of the company. (1.5Mark) 4. Suggest some alternatives (at least 3) to Whole Foods in order to reinforce its competitive advantage. (1Mark) Note: ✓ Copy/paste the phrases from the text is not acceptable. You MUST use your own expressions. ✓ Using the terminology developed in the course of Strategic Management will be highly valued. …